- Accommodation contracts and related contracts concluded by the hotel with guests shall be governed by the provisions of this agreement, and matters not stipulated in this agreement shall be governed by laws and regulations or generally established customs.
- If the hotel accepts a special contract to the extent that it does not violate laws and customs, the special contract shall take precedence regardless of the provisions of the preceding paragraph.
- Those who wish to apply for an accommodation contract with the hotel are requested to inform the hotel of the following matters.
- Guest name
- Accommodation date and estimated time of arrival
- Accommodation charges (in principle, it depends on the basic accommodation charges)
- Accommodation charges (in principle, it depends on the basic accommodation charges)
- If the guest requests to continue staying beyond the staying date specified in item 2 of the preceding paragraph during the stay, the hotel will treat it as if a new accommodation contract had been applied at the time of the request.
- The accommodation contract shall be concluded when the hotel accepts the application set forth in the preceding article. However, this does not apply when the hotel proves that it has not consented.
- If the accommodation contract is concluded pursuant to the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the basic accommodation fee for the accommodation period will be paid at check-in as the application fee set by the hotel.
- The application fee will first be applied to the accommodation fee that the guest should finally pay, and in the event that the provisions of Articles 6 and 18 apply, the application fee will be applied in the order of penalty and then compensation. If there is a balance, it will be refunded when the fee is paid according to the provisions of Article 12.
- If the application fee set forth in paragraph 2 is not paid by the time of check-in pursuant to the provisions of the same paragraph, the accommodation contract shall cease to be effective. However, this is limited to cases where the Hotel has notified the Guest when specifying the due date for payment of the application fee.
- Although the provisions of Paragraph 2 above, the hotel may accept a special contract that does not require payment of the application fee set forth in the same paragraph after the conclusion of the contract.
- If the hotel does not request payment of the application fee set forth in Paragraph 2 of the preceding Article or does not specify the due date for payment of the application fee when accepting the application for the accommodation contract, it will be treated as complying with the special provision set forth in the preceding paragraph.
- The hotel may not accept the accommodation contract in the following cases.
- - When the application for accommodation does not comply with this agreement.
- - When there is no room in the room due to full occupancy.
- - When it is recognized that the person who intends to stay may act in violation of the provisions of laws and regulations, public order, or good manners and customs.
- - When the person who intends to stay is clearly recognized as having an infectious disease.
- - When you are asked to bear a burden that exceeds a reasonable range for accommodation.
- - When it is not possible to stay overnight due to a natural disaster, facility failure, or other unavoidable reason.
- The guest can cancel the accommodation contract by notifying the hotel.
- If the guest cancels all or part of the accommodation amount due to reasons attributable to the guest (in accordance with the provisions of Article 3, Paragraph 2, the hotel will specify the payment date of the application fee and pay the payment. If requested, except when the guest cancels the accommodation contract before due to the payment), a penalty will be charged as set forth in Attached Table 1. However, if the hotel complies with the special contract set forth in Article 4, Paragraph 1, the hotel will inform the guest about the obligation to pay the penalty when the guest cancels the accommodation contract in order to comply with the special contract. Only when notified.
- If the guest does not arrive at 10 pm on the day of accommodation (or 2 hours after that time if the arrival time is specified in advance) without contacting the guest, the accommodation contract May be treated as canceled by the guest.
- If the guest does not arrive at 10 pm on the day of accommodation (or 2 hours after that time if the arrival time is specified in advance) without contacting the guest, the accommodation contract may be treated as canceled by the guest.
- When the hotel cancels the accommodation contract based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the guest will not be charged for accommodation services that have not yet been provided.
- Guests are required to register the following items at the front desk of the hotel on the day of stay.
Guest's name, age, gender, address and occupation
For foreigners, nationality, passport number, place of entry and date of entry, copy of passport Departure date and scheduled departure time and other matters deemed necessary by the hotel
- If the guest intends to pay the charges under Article 12 by a method that replaces currency such as a credit card, he must notify it at the time of the registration set forth in the preceding paragraph.
- Guests can use our guest rooms from 3pm to 10am the next morning. However, if you stay consecutively, you can stay all day except the arrival and departure date.
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the hotel may accept the use of guest rooms outside the hours specified in the same paragraph. In this case, an additional fee will be charged.
- The hotel's reception service is open 24 hours a day.
- The time in the preceding paragraph may be changed temporarily if necessary and unavoidable. In that case, we will inform you.
- The itemization of the accommodation charges payable by the guest and the calculation method thereof are as set forth in the basic accommodation loaxes.
- The payment of the accommodation charges in the preceding paragraph will be made at the front desk during the check-in by cash or credit card.
- Even if the guest does not voluntarily stay after the hotel has provided the guest room and made it available, the accommodation fee will by any means be charged.
- The hotel will compensate the guest for damages in the performance of the accommodation contract and related ones, or in case of damage to the guest due to non-performance thereof. However, this does not apply if it is not due to reasons attributable to the hotel.
- Although the hotel has received the appropriate mark from the fire department, we have taken out inn liability insurance in case of a fire.
- If the hotel cannot provide the settled room to the guest, the hotel shall, with the consent of the guest, arrange other accommodations under the same conditions as much as possible.
- If the hotel cannot arrange other accommodation facilities regardless of the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the hotel will pay the guest a compensation fee equivalent to the penalty, and the compensation fee will be used for damages. However, we will not pay compensation if there is no reason to blame the hotel for not being able to provide the room.
- In case of loss, damage, or other deteriorations to the items left by the guest at the front desk (cash and valuables shall not be deposited), the hotel will not accept any damages, unless it is force majeure, and will compensate for the damage. If the hotel requests a declaration of its type and price and the guest does not do so, it will not be repaid.
- If the guest brings in goods, cash, or valuables that were not deposited at the front desk and is lost or damaged due to the intention or negligence of the hotel, the hotel will compensate for the damage. However, if the guest does not declare the type and price in advance, the hotel will compensate up to a certain amount unless the hotel has intentional or manifest negligence.
- If the guest's baggage arrives at the hotel prior to the stay, it will be responsibly stored only if the hotel agrees before the arrival and will be handed to the guest at the front desk during the check in.
- If the guest's baggage or personal belongings are left behind at the hotel after the guest has checked out and the owner is identified, the owner will be contacted and requested for instructions. However, if there is no instruction from the owner or if he is unknown, the belongings will be stored for 7 days including the date of discovery, and then destroyed. (Food, drink and magazines are stored one day)
- In the case of the preceding two paragraphs, the hotel's responsibility for the storage of the guest's baggage or personal belongings shall be in accordance with the contents of paragraph 1 of the preceding article, and in the case of the preceding paragraph. it shall be in accordance with Section 2.
When a guest uses the parking lot of the hotel, regardless of the deposit of the vehicle key, the hotel rents the place and does not take responsibility for the management of the vehicle. However, if the hotel intentionally or negligently causes damage, we will be liable for compensation.
f the hotel experiences damage due to the intention or negligence of the guest, he will be required to compensate the hotel for it.
Attached table 1 penalty (related to Article 6, Paragraph 2)
- Here is the ratio of the penalty to the basic accommodation fee.
- If the contract is canceled for some of the group guests (10 or more), 10% (fractions) of the number of guests staying 8 days before the stay (or the day when the application is accepted after that date). In some cases, we will round up. No penalty will be charged for the number of people.