Grand Open in November 2020
MONday Apart Premium Akihabara
4-5, Kandasakumacho, Chiyoda Ku, Tokyo, 101-0025
TEL : 03-5835-5390 ／ FAX : 03-5835-5391
Spacious floor plan for a relaxing stay
|Amenities||Washing Machine and Dryer / Vacuum Cleaner / Large Refrigerator / Electric Stove / Rice Cooker / Microwave / Kitchenware / Tableware / Dinning Table / LCD TV / Air Cleaner / Free Wi-Fi / Toaster / Iron / Electric kettle / Hairdryer / Safe / Amenity / in-house clothes|
- *Rooms facilities may change. Please note.
- *The number of rental equipment is limited.
- *A copy of your ID will be required at the time of rental.
- *In case of loss or intentional damage, the actual cost will be charged.
- *If you want to use the service after 12:00, you can continue to use it only if no other reservations are made by other guests. Please be sure to contact the front desk.
- *Items marked with ♥are lent out free of charge to those who post them on Instagram with a hashtag (#mondayapart) or post reviews on TripAdvisor.
Facilities for long-term stay
With an automatic check-in machine equipped with a passport reading function, payment can be made at check-in.
AI translator installed at the front desk
Multilingual AI translator machine available at the front desk
We have all the cooking utensils so you can live as soon as you check in.
The lower berth is a sofa bed, so you can use it as a sofa during the day and as a bed at bedtime.
You can also watch Internet TV such as YouTube and NETFLIX.
*You will need your own account.
We have a Balmuda toaster in each room where you can enjoy delicious bread with steam.
We also have pinch hangers for washing.
Mirable shower head
Equipped with a mirable shower head that is gentle on the skin.
Dog friendly room
We prepared a dog friendly room where you can stay "anytime" and "casually" with your precious family member, your dog. Please spend a memorable trip with your beloved dog at our hotel.
MONday Apart Premium Akihabara
4-5, Kandasakumacho, Chiyoda Ku, Tokyo, 101-0025
TEL：03-5835-5390 / FAX：03-5835-5391
How to "live" in the hotel MONday Apartment
Apartment Life 2days
How to enjoy staying at the apartment
We offer the same lifestyle as usual where is fully equipped for living in Japan.
Let us introduce how to spend time in Japan.
Frequently asked questions
- QDo you accept same-day reservations?
- AYes, we accept same-day reservations through telephone and reservation site.
Please make sure to check room availability before making your reservations.
- QWhat time is check-in and check-out?
- ACheck-in starts at 15 o'clock, and check-out ends at 10 o'clock. Time may vary depending on your selected plan.
- QIs it possible to keep my luggage before check-in time?
- AIs possible. However, the reception time is 8am-8pm, so please be careful about the pick-up and delivery time.
However,we cannot hold very large bags, large amounts of baggage, or items that require refrigeration or freezing.
- QWhat time does check-in end?
- ACheck-in is possible 24 hours a day with an automatic check-in machine.(Front correspond time 8am-8pm)
*Please be sure to contact us if the check-in time is after 22:00.
- QIs it possible to extend my check-out ?
- ACheck-out extension pricing:
Until 12:00pm : 25% of the last night
Until 2:00pm : 50% of the last night
For a check-out after 2:00pm, an extra night will be charged.
*An extension is possible depending in room availibility.
*Regulations may differ depending on the plan.
- QIs there cancellation fee?
- AIf you make a reservation by phone or from the official website, the cancellation fee will be charged as follows.
On the day ：100% of the room charge
The day before ：50% of the room cherge
*A separate cancellation policy may be set for each accommodation plan or day depending on the travel agency that made the reservation.
Please be sure to check the cancellation policy on the plan details page (next to the vacancy calendar, etc.) and the [Reservation procedure screen (reservation step)].It may vary depending on the plan.
- QDo you accept group reservation?
- AWe accept group reservations.Please contact us by inquiries.For group use, we may set a separate cancellation policy.
- QIs it possible to use it for a long time?
- AYou can use it.Please contact us by phone or email. (It will be a facility usage fee contract)
- QCan minors make reservations?
- AIn the case of a minor (a person under age 18 or a high school student) staying, we would request to the parent (guardian) to fill out this form and submit the sheet to the hotel.
Letter of consent can be downloded here.
Please send through either post, FAX, or e-mail, or hand it directly at the time of check-in.
Address: 4-5, Kandasakumacho, Chiyoda Ku, Tokyo, 101-0025
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- QDo you accept credit cards?
- AYes, we accept VISA/ MASTERCARD/ JCB/ AMEX. We also accept debit card and UnionPay
- QDo you accept e-money?
- AiD and transportation IC can be used.
About guest rooms
- QDo you have smoking/non-smoking room?
- ASome rooms allow you to smoke only electronic cigarettes. Please contact us for details.
- QDo you provide Wi-Fi service?
- AYes, we provide free Wi-Fi service. Password and ID is provided at the time of check-in.
- QWhat kind of amenities provided in the room?
- ABath towels, face towels, slippers, and in-house clothes (upper and lower connected) are provided in the guest rooms.
Cotton sets, toothbrushes, hairbrushes, shaving cream, razors, etc. are available at the front desk, so please take the necessary amount by yourself.
- QWhat kind of items available for lending?
- APlease check here for rental equipment.
- QDo you provide extra bed?
- AExtra beds are not available.Thank you for understand.
- QDo you have room cleaning?
- AThe room cleaning would be provided once every 3 days of your stay.Trash will be disposed and towels will be exchanged daily.
We also provide an extra room cleaning with extra charges.
Please let us know in advance (by 10:00 AM the day before the cleaning day) for the guests who would like to have an extra room cleaning.
〇extra cleaning 5,000yen (per time) tax included.
For families with children
- QCan children and babies stay in the room?
- AYes.We are delighted to welcome family group.
The room rates for children are as follows.
・13 years old and over: Adult
・Under 12 years old: One children per adult will be free of charge for bed-sharing.
The room rate will be charged as adult regardless of age if the guest required bed.
Amenity / slippers / towels / clothes are not available for bed-sharing children.
Bed sharing is only available in the following situations.
・One children per adult.
・Two children per more than 2adults.
- QDo you have baby bed?
- AWe rent it for a fee.There is no futon set for baby cots.
- QDo you have daycare service?
- AThere is no service such as a daycare center.
- QDo you have nursing room?
- QDo you have amenities and lending items for children?
- ANo, we do not provide amenities specifically for children.
- QDo you provide coin laundry?
- AWe have a washing machine with a fully automatic drying function in the room.We also have a single-use laundry detergent.
- QDo you provide parking space?
- AThere are 2 parking spots.
Reservations are required. Please contact us by phone if you would like to use it. The price is 3,000 yen (tax included) per vehicle and per night.
- QDo you have foreign currency exchange?
- AYes, we have a foreign currency exchange machine in the 1st floor.
About other services
- QIs it possible to send luggage(s) from the hotel?
- AYes, we provide luggage shipment by Yamato company's payment on dlivery service.
- QIs it possible to send luggage(s) to the hotel?
- AYes, it i possible to send luggage to our hotel as long as the customer contacted us prior to shipment.
We may refuse to keep your luggage or charge deposit fee under certain circumstances. Please contact the hotel for more details.