A 110LDK concept design.
A hotel who look like a house.
hotel MONday ASAKUSA
2-26-7, Asakusa, Taito Ku, Tokyo, 111-0032
TEL : 03-5830-8530 ／ FAX : 03-5830-8532
A simple room that make your heart flutter
Standard Twin(Trundle bed type)
*Shower type bathroom
*Shower type bathroom
*Bathtub type bathroom
|Room Facilities||Slippers / Dryer / Towel / Shampoo / Conditioner / Body shampoo / in-house clothes|
|Rental Equipment||Curling iron / Curl dryer / Weight machine / Meter / Iron (with ironing board) / Air humidifier / Conversion plug / Transformer / Trouser press|
*Room facilities, rental equipments may be changed.
*Deluxe Twin, Family Room, Universal Room are equipped with bathtub. (The other rooms are shower type bathroom.)
A fulfilling facility where the spirit of hospitality is alive
Breakfast set are served. Breakfast for children is also available.
Open Hour Breakfast: 6:30-10:00 (L.O. 9:30) Seats 50
Automatic check-in / check-out
A simple operation that you can reduce the waiting time, and it also support local payments. It is multilingual for foreigners to use.
AI translator set at the front desk.
An AI translator that support 92 languages has been set up at the front desk
Dog friendly room
We prepared a dog friendly room where you can stay "anytime" and "casually" with your precious family member, your dog. Please spend a memorable trip with your beloved dog at our hotel.
Frequently asked questions
About your stay
- QCan I make a reservation for the day?
- AReservations can be made by phone or online.
It may be already full on the day, so please be sure to check the availability before making a reservation.
- QWhen is the check-in and check-out time?
- AThe check-in is at 15:00 and the check-out at 10:00.
However, different times may be set separately for the accommodation packages planned by the hotel.
- QIf I arrive early, can my luggage be storaged ?
- AYes. Please feel free to ask the staff.
However,we cannot hold very large bags, large amounts of baggage, or items that require refrigeration or freezing.
- QWhat is the check in time until?
The front desk staff is available 24 hours a day, so it's okay to be late.
After 24:00, the entrance will be locked for security reasons. Please ring the intercom next to the entrance (outside).
*Please be sure to contact us if the check-in time is after 24:00.
- QIs it possible to extend my check-out ?
- ACheck-out extension pricing:
Until 12:00pm : 25% of the last night
Until 2:00pm : 50% of the last night
For a check-out after 2:00pm, an extra night will be charged.
*An extension is possible depending in room availibility.
*Regulations may differ depending on the plan.
- QIs there any cancellation fee?
- AIf you make a reservation by phone or from the official website, the
cancellation fee will be charged as follows.
On the day: 100% of the accommodation fee
The day before: 50% of the accommodation fee
*Different cancellation policy may be set for each accommodation plan or day depending on the travel agency that made the reservation.
Please be sure to check the cancellation policy on the plan details page (next to the vacancy calendar, etc.) and the [Reservation procedure screen (reservation step)].
- QIs it possible to stay in groups such as employee trips?
- AWe also accept group reservations.
Please contact us by inquiries.
- QIs it possible to stay only for minors?
A parental consent form is required for minors (16 years old or high school students and under 18 years
old) to stay.
Please download the consent form from here and send it by mail, fax, or email in advance, or submit it at check-in.
Address: 2-26-7, Asakusa, Taito Ku, Tokyo, 111-0032
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- QCan I use a credit card?
- AVISA / MASTER / JCB / AMEX is available.
You can also use debit and cash cards.
- QCan I use electronic money (cashless payment)?
- ASuica / PASMO / ICOCA / iD is available.
About the rooms
- QIs there smoking rooms available ?
- AThere is no smoking rooms.
If smoking other than electronic cigarettes is noticed, a cleaning compensation fee (10,000 yen x number of nights) will be charged.
- QIs there Wi-Fi?
- AFree Wi-Fi is available.
Password will be informed when you check in.
- QIs there any amenities?
- ABath towels, face towels, cotton sets, toothbrushes, hairbrushes, shaving cream, razors and slippers are provided in the guest rooms. In addition, we also offer in-house clothes (upper and lower types).
- QWhat are the rental equipment?
- AWe have various types of hair irons (curls and straights), curl dryers, irons, ironing boards, trouser presses, humidifiers, chargers, luggage measuring, wine openers, lightning cables, etc. Please feel free to ask the staff if you want.
- QIs there extra beds ?
- AA bed is available for 3,500 yen (excluding tax).
As it is limited, please let us know when you make a reservation. (Some room types cannot be added.)
Families with children
- QCan children and babies stay in the room?
- AYes.We are delighted to welcome family group.
The room rates for children are as follows.
・13 years old and over: Adult
・Under 12 years old: One children per adult will be free of charge for bed-sharing.
The room rate will be charged as adult regardless of age if the guest required bed.
Amenity / slippers / towels / clothes are not available for bed-sharing children.
Bed sharing is only available in the following situations.
・One children per adult.
・Two children per more than 2adults.
- QIs there a baby bed?
- ABaby beds are unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- QIs there a service where I can leave my child ?
- ASorry, we do not provide this services.
- QIs there a nursing room?
- AThere is no nursing room available.
- QAre there any amenities or rental equipment for children?
- AThere is not any special amenities or equipment for children.
- QI am sharing a bed. Are there any amenities ?
- AAmenity / slippers / towels / in-house clothes are not available for
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
- QIs there a coin laundry ?
- AThere are two washing machines and two dryers on the second floor of the hotel. The fee is 300 yen per washing machine and 100 yen per 30 minutes for the dryer.
- QIs there a parking lot ?
- AOnly light cars can be parked and can accommodate up to 5 cars.
Reservations are required. Please contact us by phone if you would like to use it. The price is 2,000 yen (tax included) per vehicle and per night.
- QIs there a place for meetings ?
- AThere is no meeting room available.
- QIs there a place where I can use a computer or print materials?
- AFree Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.
There is an electric outlet under the sofa in front of the 1F fornt desk and 2F restaurant. There is no place to print the materials.
Please print at Seven-Eleven (convenience store) next to the hotel.
- QIs it posible for foreign currency exchange in the hotel?
- AAn automatic currency exchange machine is available on 1F near the front desk.
About the meals
- QIs it possible to apply breakfast locally?
- AYes, you can also apply locally.
Please use it as you can pay directly at the restaurant.
About the access and nearby information
- QIs there a convenience store near the hotel?
- AExiting the main entrance of the hotel, then turn right and walk about 100m, you will find Lawson.
About other services
- QCan I send my luggage from the hotel ?
- AYes, you can. Yamato's payment slips (bill recipient) are available.
- QCan I send my luggage to the hotel by home delivery service?
If you would like to send your luggage to the hotel, please contact us in advance.
A separate storage fee may be charged or we may refuse it. Please contact the hotel for details.