1. Our Policy on the Protection of Personal Information
JHAT Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "Company") collects and uses your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and other information to facilitate our business. We recognize that the proper protection of your personal information (hereinafter referred to as "Personal Information") is a serious responsibility, and in order to fulfill this responsibility, we handle Personal Information in accordance with the following policies.
- In compliance with the law and other relevant laws and regulations applicable to personal information, and in accordance with generally accepted practices regarding the handling of personal information, we shall handle personal information in an appropriate manner. We shall also strive to improve the handling of Personal Information as appropriate.
- We shall make clear our rules on the handling of Personal Information and ensure that all employees are aware of them. We shall also request our business partners to handle Personal Information appropriately.
- When acquiring Personal Information, we shall specify the purpose of use, notify or announce it, and handle Personal Information in accordance with that purpose of use.
- To prevent the leakage, loss or falsification of Personal Information, we shall take the necessary measures to manage it appropriately.
- The Company shall accept requests from customers to disclose, correct, delete or stop using their Personal Information at the designated contact point, and shall respond to such requests in good faith.
2. Purpose of Use
In the course of carrying out hotel management (hotel MONday and other hotels operated by the Company) and related businesses, the Company shall acquire Personal Information necessary to carry out its business, and shall use such Personal Information for the following purposes.
In order to promote the smooth operation of our business, we may provide Personal Information to subcontractors to whom we outsource part of our business to the extent necessary, and in this case, we shall supervise the subcontractors appropriately, including the conclusion of a contract regarding the handling of Personal Information.
To make reservations for hotel accommodation, banquets, food and beverage, and other services, and for other related correspondence.
To provide information on services, special offers and products associated with hotel business, to inform you of events.
To provide information, screening, management and services of our membership programs, to conduct questionnaires and surveys related to the above services, to respond to inquiries and requests for information materials, and to provide other services.
To respond to enquiries and requests for information materials, and to carry out other operations related to the above matters.
3. Disclosure and Provision to Third Parties
We shall not disclose or provide your Personal Information to any third party, except in the case of providing it to subcontractors as described in Paragraph 2 or in any of the following cases:
- With the consent of the customer.
- When the information is disclosed or provided in a form that does not allow the identification of the individual, such as statistical data.
- When we are required by law to disclose or provide the information.
- When it is necessary to protect the life, body or property of a customer and it is difficult to obtain the consent from him/her.
- When it is necessary to cooperate with the national or local government in the execution of public affairs, and obtaining the customer's consent may hinder the execution of such affairs.
4. Procedures for Responding to Requests for Disclosure, Correction, Suspension of Use or Deletion
If you wish to request the disclosure, correction, or suspension of use of your Personal Information held by the Company, the Company shall respond to your request in writing to the address stated on
5. Method and Contact Point for Requests for Disclosure, etc.
Requests for disclosure, etc. of Personal Information held by the Company shall be made in the following manner.
Please send the application form to our head office indicated in Paragraph 7.
Please fill out the application form and send it by post to the head office.
The envelope should be marked "Application for Disclosure of Personal Information Enclosed".
Please also enclose a copy of your driving licence, passport, health insurance card, seal registration certificate, etc. so that we can verify your identity.
6. Request for Disclosure by Representative
If the person making the request for disclosure, etc. is a legal representative of a minor or an adult ward, or an agent entrusted by the person making the request for disclosure, etc., please enclose the following documents in addition to those mentioned in the preceding Paragraph.
- In the case of a legal representative
・Documents to prove that you have the right of legal representation (A copy of the family register or, in the case of a person with parental authority, a copy of the health insurance card showing dependents is also acceptable): 1 copy
・Documents to confirm that you are the legal representative of a minor or an adult ward (Copy of official document such as driving licence or passport of the legal representative): 1 copy
- ・A letter of attorney: 1 copy
・A certificate of registration of the person's seal impression: 1 copy
7. Contact Details
If you have any questions or comments about our handling of Personal Information, please contact us at the following address.
JHAT Co., Ltd.
21st Floor WeWork, Shiroyama Trust Tower
4-3-1 Toranomon, Minato-ku, Tokyo 105-6021
Tel: +81 3 6453 0960
Office hours: 9:30 - 18:00 (except Saturdays, Sundays, public holidays and year-end and New Year holidays)
8. Disclosure Application Fee
A fee of ¥500 (including tax) shall be paid for each application. Please enclose a postage stamp in the amount of ¥500 with the application form. If the fee is insufficient or not enclosed, we shall inform you. Please understand that if payment is not received within the prescribed period, we shall assume that there has been no application for disclosure.
Please note that we cannot accept requests made in person at our office.
Home Page Handling of Personal Information
hotel MONday (hereinafter referred to as "the hotel") pays the utmost attention to the privacy and personal information of our guests (hereinafter referred to as "personal information"). We believe that protecting your personal information is the basis of our business activities as well as our social responsibility. In order to responsibly protect the personal information of our customers, we have established the following rules regarding the protection of personal information, and have established an internal system, implemented and maintained measures, and are continuously improving these measures.
Policy on Personal Information
- Collection of your personal information
In order to use our services, we may ask you to provide us with your personal information. In principle, we will not collect personal information from you without your permission. When we ask you to provide us with your personal information, we will clarify the purpose of its use or provision before collecting it.
(Please note, however, that if you do not provide us with your personal information, we may not be able to provide you with certain services.)
- Use of your personal information
We will limit the use of personal information to the scope of the purposes that we have clearly indicated to the customer in advance.
In the event that we need to use a customer's personal information for a purpose that exceeds the scope of the purpose specified when we collect the personal information from the customer, we will use the information only with the prior consent and approval of the customer, and we will notify the customer to that effect.
- Provision of customers' personal information to third parties
The database in which the personal information of customers who use this website is registered is managed by the person in charge of management within our company and by contractors with whom we contract. We may disclose your personal information to a third party in the following cases.
・When it is deemed necessary to disclose or share information for the purpose of providing services to customers.
・When our contracted subcontractors need the information for the purpose of providing services to our customers.
・When the customer has given consent to the disclosure of information.
・When we receive an official inquiry from a public institution such as the police or a court of law in accordance with the law.
・In other cases where there is a serious and urgent need for the customer, our company, or a third party.
- Our hotel will appropriately and strictly manage the personal information collected from our customers, and take preventive and safety measures to prevent unauthorized access, loss, destruction, falsification, and leakage of personal information.
- If you wish to request disclosure of your personal information registered with the hotel, we will disclose the information after confirming your identity in accordance with the procedures prescribed by the hotel. If, as a result of the disclosure, it becomes clear that the information is inaccurate or incorrect, we will correct it.
- The hotel will strive to conduct its business operations in accordance with laws and other regulations regarding the protection of personal information.
- The hotel is committed to continuous improvement in the protection and handling of personal information.
Request to our customers
The Hotel cannot be held responsible for the security of your personal information on other websites linked to this website. We recommend that you examine the content of the handling standards for the protection of personal information on websites other than this one, and if there are no handling standards, etc., that you confirm the safety of your personal information directly with the department or person in charge of the website in question.
Use of statistical information
Information about customers who use this site is used as statistical information, excluding personal information. This information will be used for various forms of marketing data, but will not be used for any other purpose. Customers are advised to verify the safety of their own personal information by examining the content of the standards for handling personal information protection on websites other than this hotel, and if there are no standards for handling personal information, by checking directly with the department or person in charge of the website in question.
Google Analytics Terms of Service
Google Policies and Terms
Please note that we shall not be liable for any damages resulting from the use of the Google Analytics service.
Cookies are used on this site. You can disable the cookie function by setting your browser, but as a result, you may not be able to use some of the services on this site. Customers are advised to verify the security of their own personal information by examining the content of the standards for handling personal information protection on websites other than this one, and if there are no standards for handling personal information protection, by checking directly with the department or person in charge of the website in question.
Access log records
This website records the access logs of visitors. The access log includes the domain name and IP address of the person accessing the site, the type of browser being used, the date and time of access, and the source of the link, but it does not contain any information that can identify the individual.
The access log will be used for the maintenance and management of this site and for statistical analysis of the usage status, but it will not be used for any other purpose. Customers are advised to verify the safety of their own personal information by examining the content of the standards for handling personal information protection on websites other than this hotel, and if there are no standards for handling personal information, by directly checking with the department or person in charge of the website in question.
If there are any important changes to this policy, we will post a notice on this website. For any other changes, please check this website for the latest information at any time. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for any problems that may arise from not having checked this policy.