The concept is 120 LDK.
Like a house.
hotel MONday TOKYO NISHIKASAI
6-8-7, Nishikasai, Edogawa Ku, Tokyo, 134-0088
TEL : 03-5605-0160 ／ FAX : 03-5605-0161
A simple room that make your heart flutter
|Room Size||18.70m² or 19.55m²|
(Connecting room available)
|Items in rooms||Slippers / Dryer / Towel / Shampoo / Conditioner / Body shampoo / in-house clothes|
|Rental Equipment||Hair iron / Curl dryer / Bodyweight scale / Luggage measure / Iron (with board)/Humidifier / Adapter / Trousers presser|
Facilities are full of hospitality
Breakfast set is served. Breakfast for children is also available.
Opening time 7:00 AM - 10:00 AM (Last Order 9:30) Floor Seating 52
Meetings in Café-style can accommodate up to 25 people. There is also a projector and other facilities, so you can use it as a meeting room just right for meetings.
Room capacity Up to 25 people Setting equipment: Mic, Projector, Screen (100 inch), sound system
Automatic check-in and check-out
You can reduce the waiting time by easy operation, and we also support local payments. Foreign customers also can confidently use it with multi-lingual support.
Free shuttle bus to Maihama Sta.
It operates on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays. [September 17th (Sat) - October 31st (Mon) Operates every day]
Operation schedule here
AI translator installed at the front desk
An AI translator that supports 92 languages (as of April 2019) is installed at the front desk.
Utilization time 8:00〜19:00 Usage fee 1,100 yen (tax included)
Frequently asked questions
- QCan I make a reservation on the day?
- AReservations can be made by phone or the Internet.
Since reservations may already be full on the day, please make a reservation after confirming the availability of the day on the telephone or the Internet in advance.
- QWhen is check-in or check-out time?
- ACheck-in is at 15:00 and check-out is at 10:00. However, there may be times when different times are set for the accommodation packages planned by the hotel.
- QWill I arrive before check-in, can I leave only my luggage?
- APossible. Please feel free to contact our staff.
- QHow late can I check in?
- AThere is a 24H staff at the front desk, so you can be late. Since the entrance is locked for security after 24:00, please sound the intercom next to the entrance (outside).
*Also, please be sure to contact us if your estimated check-in time is too long.
- QIs it possible to extend my check-out ?
- ACheck-out extension pricing:
Until 12:00pm : 25% of the last night
Until 2:00pm : 50% of the last night
For a check-out after 2:00pm, an extra night will be charged.
*An extension is possible depending in room availibility.
*Regulations may differ depending on the plan.
- QIs there a cancellation fee?
- ACancellation fees for reservations made by telephone or official website are as follows.
On the day: 100% of the accommodation fee
The day before: 50% of the accommodation fee
*A separate cancellation policy may be set for each accommodation plan and each day, depending on the travel company you book.
Please be sure to check the cancellation policy on the plan details page (next to the vacant calendar etc.) and the [Reservation procedure screen (reservation step)].
- QCan I stay in groups such as employee trips?
- AWe accept group reservations.
Please contact us by inquiry.
- QIs it possible to stay only for minors?
A parental consent form is required for minors (16 years old or older and under 20 years old) to stay.
Click here to download the consent form.
Please send it by mail, fax or email in advance, or submit it at check-in.
Address: 6-8-7, Nishikasai, Edogawa Ku, Tokyo, 134-0088
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- QCan I use a credit card?
- AVISA / MASTER / JCB / AMEX is available.
Debit cards and UnionPay cards are also accepted.
- QCan I use electronic money?
- Ananaco / Suica / PASMO / QUICPay / Edy / WAON / ICOCA / iD are available.
Alipay will be introduced in the future.
- QIs there smoking rooms available ?
- AThere is no smoking rooms.
If smoking other than electronic cigarettes is noticed, a cleaning compensation fee (10,000 yen x number of nights) will be charged.
- QIs there Wi-Fi?
- AFree Wi-Fi is available. We will inform you of your password at check-in.
- QWhat are the amenities?
- ABath towels, face towels, cotton sets, toothbrushes, hair brushes, shaving cream, razors and slippers are provided in the guest rooms. We also have on-site clothes (types separated into upper and lower parts).
- QWhat are the rental equipment?
- AWe have a variety of hair irons (curls and straights), curling dryers, irons, ironing boards, trouser presses, humidifiers, chargers, luggage measurements, wine openers, and lightning cables. Please feel free to tell us.
- QAre there extra beds?
- AThere is no extra bed available.
Customers with children
- QCan children and babies stay in the room?
- AYes.We are delighted to welcome family group.
The room rates for children are as follows.
・13 years old and over: Adult
・Under 12 years old: One children per adult will be free of charge for bed-sharing.
The room rate will be charged as adult regardless of age if the guest required bed.
Amenity / slippers / towels / clothes are not available for bed-sharing children.
Bed sharing is only available in the following situations.
・One children per adult.
・Two children per more than 2adults.
- QDo you have a crib?
- ANo baby cot available. Please understand.
- QIs there a service that can leave children?
- QIs there a nursing room?
- AThere is no nursing room available. However, a changing table is available in the toilet on the 1st floor.
- QAre there any children's amenities and rental equipment?
- AThere are no special amenities or rental equipment for children.
- QI am staying with my bed. Are there any amenities?
- AIn the case of using existing bed, amenity / slippers / towels / clothing are not available.
- QDo you have a coin laundry?
- AThree fully automatic washing and drying machines are available. Standard washing + drying (3㎏) is ¥ 500 for 130 minutes, small amount (1.5㎏) is ¥ 400 for 100 minutes, and other functions are also available.
- QIs there a parking lot?
- AReservations are required and can be used during your stay at ¥2,000(tax included) per car per night
In addition, there is a limit on the size of the car because it is a multilevel parking lot. Click here to see the size that can be stored in the parking lot.
- QIs there a place where I can have a meeting?
- AIt is possible to use the breakfast venue as a meeting room. Please contact us for details.
- QIs there a place where I can use a computer or print materials?
- ANo. If you need to print materials, please print them at a convenience store near you. There is Lawson on the left after leaving the hotel back door.
- QCan I exchange currency at the hotel?
- AAn automatic currency exchange machine is available on the 1st floor of the front desk.
- QHow much is breakfast?
- ABreakfast will be charged as follows.
Adult: 1,800 yen / Elementary school student (6-12 years old): 900 yen / Under 6 years old: Free
*Tax is included.
- QCan I apply for breakfast locally?
- AIt is possible to apply locally. You can pay directly at the restaurant.
- QPlease tell me how to get to Tokyo Disney Resort
- AReservations are required, but a shuttle bus to Tokyo Disney Resort (Maihama Station) is available.
Please check the following for operating hours.
6:30 AM / 7:30 AM / 8:30 AM
※It operates on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays. [September 17th (Sat) - October 31st (Mon) Operates every day]
※Reservations are required, so please contact the hotel after making a reservation. (Reservations on the day before, possible on the day if there is a vacancy)
※Please note that there is a limit.
※The bus currently only provides a drop-off service.
※Since we will operate using only one bus, the departure may be delayed depending on the traffic conditions.
※For customers who have reserved breakfast, please note that the flight departing at 6:30 will be "breakfast start time 7:00".
※ To avoid congestion, ensure safety and get off the road.
- QCan I send my luggage from the hotel?
- AYou can send it. Yamato cash on delivery slips are available.
- QCan I send my luggage to the hotel by home delivery service?
- APlease specify the arrival date (reception date) from the day before check-in and send it in advance.
In addition, please include the date of check-in and the name of the reservation in the remarks column of the shipping slip.