Grand Open in August 2020
MONday Apart Nihonbashi Suitengumae(Former:GATE STAY NIHONBASHI SUITENGUMAE)
1-34-5, Nihombashikakigaracho, Chuo Ku, Tokyo, 103-0014
Spacious floor plan for a relaxing stay
|Amenities||Washing Machine and Dryer / Vacuum Cleaner / Large Refrigerator / Electric Stove / Rice Cooker / Microwave / Kitchenware / Tableware / Dinning Table / LCD TV / Air Cleaner / Free Wi-Fi / Toaster / Iron / Electric kettle / Hairdryer / Safe / Amenity / in-house clothes|
- *Rooms facilities may change. Please note.
- *The number of rental equipment is limited.
- *A copy of your ID will be required at the time of rental.
- *In case of loss or intentional damage, the actual cost will be charged.
- *If you want to use the service after 12:00, you can continue to use it only if no other reservations are made by other guests. Please be sure to contact the front desk.
- *Items marked with ♥are lent out free of charge to those who post them on Instagram with a hashtag (#mondayapart) or post reviews on TripAdvisor.
Facilities for long-term stay
An automatic check-in machine with passport reading function allows you to pay when check-in.
AI translator installed at the front desk
Multilingual AI translator machine available at the front desk
All the utensils for cooking are prepared in the room so you can enjoy your life here as soon as you check in.
You can watch Internet TV such as YouTube and NETFLIX.
*guests are required to use their own account
Enjoy delicious bread with steam with the Balmuda toaster.
We also have pinch hangers for washing.
Mirable shower head
Equipped with the gentle-to-the-skin Mirable shower head
Dog friendly room
We prepared a dog friendly room where you can stay "anytime" and "casually" with your precious family member, your dog. Please spend a memorable trip with your beloved dog at our hotel.
How to "live" in the MONday Apart
Frequently asked questions
About your stay
- QCan I make a reservation on the day ?
- AReservations can be made by phone or online.
It may be already full on the day, so please be sure to check the availability before making a reservation.
- QWhat are the check-in and check-out time ?
- AThe check-in is at 15:00 and the check-out at 10:00. However, different times may be set separately for the accommodation packages planned by the hotel.
- QCan I keep my luggage before check in time?
- AYes, it is possible to keep your luggage before check in. However, please bear
in mind that Front desk only operates from 8AM to 8PM.
However,we cannot hold very large bags, large amounts of baggage, or items that require refrigeration or freezing.
- QWhat time does the check-in time end?
- ACheck-in process utilizes an automated machine so it can be done at any time of
the day. (Front desk will only be available from 8AM to 8PM)
*Please contact us if you plan on checking in later than 10PM
- QIs it possible to extend my check-out ?
- ACheck-out extension pricing:
Until 12:00pm : 25% of the last night
Until 2:00pm : 50% of the last night
For a check-out after 2:00pm, an extra night will be charged.
*An extension is possible depending in room availibility.
*Regulations may differ depending on the plan.
- QIs there cancellation fee?
- AFor reservations made through our official website and telephone call, we
charge cancellation fees a shown below.
Check-in day : 100% of accomodation fee
Day before check-in : 50% of accomodation fee
*Reservations made through other reservation site or agency will have diferrent cancellation policy depending on the plan.
Please make sure you check the cancellation policy for each platform before confirming your booking and/or consult to your travel agency.
- QDo you accept group reservation?
- AYes, we accept group reservations. Please call us for further inquiry.
We also have different set of cancellation policy for group reservation.
- QDo you accept long-term stay?
- AYes, we accept long-term stay. Please make inquiries through telephone or e-mail. Depending on the length of stay, contracts may be required.
- QIs it possible to stay as a minor ?
- AIn the case of a minor (a person under age 18 or a high school student)
staying, we would request to the parent (guardian) to fill out this form and submit the sheet to the
Please download the consent form from here
and senti it by mail, fax in advance or submit it during the check-in.
Address: 1-34-5, Nihombashikakigaracho, Chuo Ku, Tokyo, 103-0014
E-mail address: email@example.com
- QCan I use a credit card ?
- AVISA / MASTER / JCB / AMEX can be used.
まDebit and cash card can also be used.
- QDo you accept electronic money?
- AiD and transportation IC can be used.
About the rooms
- QIs there non-smoking・smoking rooms ?
- AWe only provide rooms that allows electronic cigarette. Please make inquiries for further details.
- QIs there WI-FI?
- AFree Wi-Fi is available. We will inform you about the password at the time of check-in.
- QWhat kind of amenities do you provide?
- AWe provide bath towels, face towels, slipper, pajamas (two-piece), in the
Cotton set, toothbrush set, hair brush, shaving cream, and razors are provided at the front desk, please take as much as you need.
- QIs there rental items ?
- AConfirm rental items here.
- QIs there extra beds ?
- ANo, we do not provide extra beds.
- QDo you have room cleaning?
- AThe room cleaning would be provided once every 3 days of your stay.Trash will
be disposed and towels will be exchanged daily.
We also provide an extra room cleaning with extra charges.
Please let us know in advance (by 10:00 AM the day before the cleaning day) for the guests who would like to have an extra room cleaning.
〇extra cleaning 5,000yen (per time) tax included.
For families with children
- QCan children and babies stay in the room?
- AYes.We are delighted to welcome family group.
The room rates for children are as follows.
・13 years old and over: Adult
・Under 12 years old: One children per adult will be free of charge for bed-sharing.
The room rate will be charged as adult regardless of age if the guest required bed.
Amenity / slippers / towels / clothes are not available for bed-sharing children.
Bed sharing is only available in the following situations.
・One children per adult.
・Two children per more than 2adults.
- QIs there baby bed ?
- AWe rent baby bed for additional cost. However, we do not provide bedding for baby bed.
- QIs there a service where I can leave my child ?
- ANo, we do not have daycare service
- QIs there a nursing room ?
- AThere is no nursing room available.
- QAre there any amenities or rental equipment for children?
- AThere is not any special amenities or equipment for children.
- QIs there a coin laundry ?
- AThe rooms are equipped with washing machine with drying feature. We also provide single-use detergent.
- QIs there a parking lot ?
- AThere are 2 parking spots.
Reservations are required. Please contact us by phone if you would like to use it. The price is 3,000 yen (tax included) per vehicle and per night.
- QCan I change my foreign currency at the hotel ?
- ANo, we do not provide foreign currency exchange at the hotel.
About other services
- QCan I send my luggage from the hotel ?
- AYou can send it. Yamato's payment sheets are available.
- QCan I send my luggage to the hotel by Takkyubin?
If you wish to send your luggage to the hotel, please contact us in advance.
A separate storage fee may be charged or we may refuse it. Please contact the hotel for details.